- Wednesday, October 12, 10am to 4pm
- Friday, October 14, 10am to 4pm
- Saturday, October 15, 10am to 4pm
- Saturday, October 22, 10am to 4pm
- Saturday, October 29, 10am to 4pm
Spring and Summer Hours:
- May 6 through October 8, 2016
Wednesday-Saturday 10am – 4pm or by chance.
Closed for major holidays.
2016 Admission Fees
~Seniors over 65 and Children 3-12: $4
~Children under 3: Free
~Charter Members and Tasha Tudor Museum Society Members: Free (Upon presenting your Membership card.)
~New England Museum Association (NEMA) Members: Free admission with NEMA membership card or Institutional confirmation email.
~Blue Star Museums Free admission to all active duty military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day. (Please present your Military ID.)